01 09 10

Friday, July 11, 2014

Celebrate it's Your Day

Hello again!!

yes I have another project for you.
this month is one of my best friends birthday, she's my high school friend and its been 14 years.

this time I use a lot of layer on her, some burlap, doily, air dry clay bird and frame, tags, and I did put some moulding paste however it didn't shows because in the end I put too much layer on this card .. LoL.


I wish you could see the glitter I put on her crown using wink of stella.


I use an air dry clay frame to wrapped up the sentiment.


and as you can see again I used tons of doohickey dies.

I'm going to enter her to :
* Tilda's town challenge blog -  Ch 111 Celebrate
Marvelous Magnolia - Ch 72 you choose over the top or CAS

hopefully she loves it. because she always live like a princess.
thats the reason why I use this tilda image.

hugs and kisses
Anny

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the resin! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, love you coloring. Thank you for playing with us at Tilda´s Town this week. Good Luck, hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Tilda coloring and creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card..Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. I love the colors and all the pretty details. Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete