01 09 10

Friday, June 6, 2014

Into the blue

Hi again crafty friends!

I'm back with new creations.
I'm inspired by a friend of mine Kiki Foe.

I used pisces tilda from zodiac 2014 collection.

Do you see the water under the lotus leaf?
I add some hand sanitizer and added some color with distress inkpad tumbled glass, added some interest right?







So?
 What do you think?
I reall like how it turned out.

I'm going to enter this to:
* Stamp and Create - June Challenge Thank You
* Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - Ch 69 Flourishes Week 2 - Chosen as top selection for beginner




Hugs and kisses,
Anny

2 comments:

  1. beautiful creation! lovely blue & white combination & cute pretty little flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is just so lovely and you’ve colored up Tilda so beautifully. I especially like how you made the water and must try that some time. Thank you for joining our Tilda’s Town challenge this week and hope to see you for our new challenge that starts tomorrow.

    HUGS!
    Laura C

    ReplyDelete