01 09 10

Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Calendar

Hi everyone!

This is first post and my first attempt of making my own desk calendar.

I had so much fun making it. So here it is.



I colored them with Distress Inks.
I haven't print my monthly calendar though.

A few close ups








Aren't they adorable? 
Hopefully someday Magnolia will release a Yorkshire dog stamp (because my Nikkie is a Yorkshire) 
I love my new desk calendar, hope you like it


too.

I'd like to enter this into :
 #226 Anything goes - Magnolia Down Under Challange



Wishing you a happy New Year 2014

Cheers.
Anny

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful desk calendar - you have done a fab job!! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete